hey hows it going i got your letter I'm moving again so things are kinda crazy right now I'm going to the area right next to Lakeland so I'm familiar with it already I'm excited things are good other than that nothing really is to new tell Derrik & Megan congrats for me
Elder Watson
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Posted by Sonja at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Justin,
You go a WHOLE month with nothing, and all you give us is one paragraph! Not even a photo to go along with it? I say more words to your mom at the church doors on sunday! Good Grief, when you get home we better hear some stories, boy!
If it's any help to J's family, Dallen writes a paragraph also, and no photos because his camera got lost/stolen. His excuse is always: Missionaries are busy. Whatever. Like the rest of us aren't?
Anyway, Dan is home now, and Dallen is due on Friday so you can take his address off if you like.
He's reporting at LakeRidge 5th Ward on Nov. 29, 9 a.m., if you are interested.
Post a Comment